Experience in internationalization
InnoEU Tech Bridge was founded by initiative of global innovation networks and is headquartered in Berlin with activities in Europe and Asia.
With a broad network of Industry and Market experts we are supporting entrepreneurs and young enterprises to internationalize their business.
- Dedicated Events to create market entry
- Guided process to indentify investment opportunities
- Strategic partnerships and customer identification
- Support in scale up
- Funding opportunities
Our innovation partners are spread out all over the world, across 200 innovation organizations, 8,000 startups, 1,000 corporates, 50 universities and research centers, as well as a significant number of investors.
The board members are from renowned organisations, from innovation networks to the government sector, from universities and research institutes to hidden high tech champions, from corporations to investors.
InnoEU Tech Bridge covers many industries, including smart manufacturing, Advanced Materials, Electronics, Biotech, Medtech, as well as Digitalization.
InnoEU Tech Bridge provides internationalization services
We offer a Asia market readiness call, China trips and co-working spaces
We offer business development support, years of best practice and a large network of contacts
We can connect you to Asian investors for later rounds for global business expansion
Global Innovation Summit Participants
Success stories how InnoEU Tech Bridge helped European SMEs in Asia. READ MORE
- Create your own startup based on scientific inventions
- InnoEU donated 31,500 medical masks from its China’s Pujiang Branch to Spain
- INAM e.V. elects new board to support Deep-Tech Startups in Advanced Materials